Commonly Asked Questions
Email Equipment@ImpactUnited.com with your requests. Each season we outfit our competition teams with pinnies, balls, and cones to ensure they have the gear they need to train and play.
We're proud to partner with Riverbend Sports Complex for winter indoor training. Each season we put together requests from our coaches to build the schedule. Each team trains twice a week for 1 1/2 hours in a state of the art complex.
Impact values our school district field partners and strive to ensure proper respect and care are taken of the fields we play on. School districts will periodically be checking field usage and may request validation of contract from coaches. Reference these field contracts if you are asked.
Coming Soon! Resource Library:
- Coaching Policies and Guidelines - New Coaching education and videos coming soon
- Team Manager Training Resources - Everything you need to know about being a Competition Team Manager, along with training and support resources
- Sample Team Budgets - Every team needs a budget, we've put together guides you need to get started
- Team Tournament Travel - Best Practices and tournaments to attend
- Player Transfer Policy - UYSA resource links on how to roster, guest play, and transfer your players
- Impact Coaches Contracts
- Coaches 1099 Forms