Impact Soccer Academy is designed to improve soccer skills of players ages 5-10. Soccer Academy provides high quality training in a fun environment. Recreation players looking for the next step in their development will find a home in Academy as we look to form teams and prepare them for high level competition as they move into the State Competition League (SCL).
Academy Age Groups
The Soccer Academy Program is designed for the following boys and girls age groups:
- U-6 (8/1/08 – 7/31/09)
- U-7 (8/1/07 – 7/31/08)
- U-8 (8/1/06 – 7/31/07)
- U-9 (8/1/05 – 7/31/06)
- U-10 (8/1/04 – 7/31/05)
Soccer Academy Objectives
The purpose of the Impact Soccer Academy is to improve skills and abilities to produce quality players. The goal of the Soccer Academy Staff is:
- Coach drills properly in order to develop a better understanding and game knowledge.
- Develop teamwork & confidence.
- Make training more fun by implementing fun drills and games.
- Improve ball control and ball-handling skills.
- Improve foot quickness and speed.
- Improve player’s soccer conditioning.
- Implement and teach a variety of fun soccer coaching techniques to increase motivation.
- Coach players how to warm-up properly before practices & games to avoid injuries.
Impact Soccer Academy trainers and staff are highly qualified in teaching soccer skills and fundamentals. All trainers have a minimum of a USSF Youth or D License certification, in addition to having extensive experience playing competitive soccer at diverse levels. To further enhance their focus on youth training, Soccer Academy Trainers participate in regularly scheduled Impact coaches clinics as well.
Rob is our Academy Director and has enjoyed working with our young players. He brings passion and energy to the game and players. Rob has coached at all levels from premier-level high school to first-year teams.
Esteban Celis has been our Academy trainer for more than 5 years. He brings a wealth of experience and talent. Esteban focuses on the technical basics of the game.
Esteban Celis Jr
Esteban Jr - "Junior" has played soccer his whole life, including semi-pro and competitive soccer. His enthusiasm and passion for the game motivates and encourages our young players to love the sport.